Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Wanted 1 Altec 312C bi-flex speaker

  1. #1
    Inactive Member jerryjg's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 26th, 2006
    Posts
    4
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I Wanted one aAltec 312C Biflex, or possibly trade for a hi wattage sound reinforcement /guitar ALtec speaker.

  2. #2
    Senior Hostboard Member
    Wanted 1 Altec 312C bi-flex speaker


    Old Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 23rd, 2003
    Posts
    6,359
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    62 Post(s)

    Post

    I have to agree with bfish- I simply can't recall the last time I saw a 312c available- but I guarantee it's been some time ago.
    It just was not one of the more popular speakers.

    Might check with Great Plains to see if it can be reconed to better specs- otherwise Ebay it for whatever you can get and take bfish' suggestion about the 417's.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member bfish's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 1st, 2004
    Posts
    2,891
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Think you'll find the 312C as scarce as hen's teeth. For an Altec SR/guitar speaker, the 417-8HII (12" 100W), or the 418-8HII (15" 150W) are far more common, and are also Altec's highest power-rated for that application.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.